We have more than 30 years of sales and sales force automation experience including:
- managing sales, marketing and customer service operations.
- recommending and implementing sales automation and marketing automation technologies.
- consulting on sales management and process re-engineering.
We also have extensive expertise to help you transition your Customer Service operations from an agent centric operation to a self-service centric operation allowing you to dramatically reduce operating costs.
- Easier access to Customer Information – a centralized repository for customer information allows you to organize and analyze data such as purchasing behaviour, buying patterns and decision making behind purchases.
- Real time data – CRM automation provides your customer-facing teams with anytime, anywhere access to the most recent customer information.
- Enhanced sales process – allows your representatives to sell more efficiently.
- Increased loyalty – focus on, and service, your most profitable customers and the strongest sales leads.
Sales Operations Analysis
Here are some of the factors we examine during our on-site review and analysis of your sales operations:
- Sales strategy
- Proposal creation
- Contact Sharing
- Proposal Conversion
- Value Creation
- Lead closure and follow up
- Lead generation
- Sales stage process
- Forecast Accuracy
- Competitor Analysis
- Sales product support
- Lead Management
- Selling Skills Analysis
- Account Strategy
- Pricing Strategy Analysis
- Key event reporting
- Lead flow management
- Time to close
- Product Strategy Analysis
- Sales product training
Key Deliverables from Our Analysis
The deliverables from our Analysis include:
- a thorough examination of your sales operations highlighting strengths and weaknesses for each of the eight success factors.
- a comparison of your marketing goals versus actual experience and performance including an optional customer focus group analysis.
- a detailed action plan identifying sales improvement areas and best practices.
- a business case detailing the ROI for each of the sales improvement initiatives.
- a prioritized road map and approach on how and when to implement the recommendations for short term and long term sales operations improvement.